Transfers

Hello family!

I'm writing a day late and a little fast, no I'm not being disobedient, because yesterday the DR celebrated the day of Mercedez, so there wasn't any internet centers open. The biggest news of the week was that I did get transferred, to Los Jardines. It has been a little bit of a change because it is an area in teh middle of the city but so far I have loved it. It also happens to be the ward of  the old mission president{s family, the Castillo family, and President and Hermana Cowan. So far we havent{ seen them, but it is kind of fun. 
It was hard to leave Los Reyes, but I am happy to be here and I love my companion. Her name is Hermana Escoto, and she is from Honduras. She finishes her mission this transfer, but she works really hard and is a very good missionary. I don't have a lot of time, so I'll hav to write next week about the people we have taught here, but so far I ahve loved it and am doing well. I also loved to see the pictures of Elliot, Pippa and Chloe and especially the picture comparing Elliot's arm to marshmellows. ;) I love you all and hope you all have a great week!

Hermana Schriever

Comments