Quick Update

Hey family,

as usual the time goes by too fast, but i am doing well adn am happy. This week has been a good one, if not a busy one. I just wanted to share a quick update of the week and say that i love you all. ;) 
E has continued to learn and in every lesson and Sunday school class shares his favorite chapters of the Book of Mormon, Alma 5 and 40. It always makes for an interesting class seeing that everything gets applied to repentance and the plan of Salvation, but it makes me so happy to see his love for the Book of Mormon and the truths that it shares. He has decided to be baptized either this week or the next Saturday. 
We also had afew people come to hcurhc for the first time thsi week and they all had a good expereience. I feel bad becasue i am running out of time, as seen by my horrible spellng, but i lveo you all and will write more next week! I hopeyou all have a good one!
HErmana SChriever

Comments