October

Dear Family,

I know I should be better about putting creative subject heading, but I feel like there is always too much that happens in each week to put it into one subject. I don't know how it happens, but each week seems to go by faster and faster. This week was quite a week with General Conference. We got to see  lot of other missionaries this week and it always is fun to spend time with our zone and the other hermanas. 

As far as Conference goes, it was quite exciting to see all the changes that happened. I was sad and excited to hear about the change in the church schedule, sad because chruch is always an amazing part of the week and excited to see how these changes continue to bless us. I loved the talk by Elder Holland about forgiveness and also the second talk in the General Womens Conference. We didn't watch all of the womens conference because we had to be in the house at 9, but all that I did see was erally good. I always leave conference feeling the Spirit and it is amazing to me to know that we have living prophets and apostles today in the world. There was also an earthquake in Haiti while we watched the womens conferece. We only felt a little bit of a tremble, but I've heard it was a pretty big earthquake in Haiti.

E and another perosn we teach, Hermano N, were able to come to conference and they really liked it. E wants to be baptized this month and it is possible he will be baptized in the next week or two. We are still working so that he can decide on which day. But, he is doing well and I'm excited to see all of the progress he has made. 

I won't be able to send pictures but I hope you all have a wonderful week and that you enjoy the fall weather! I love you all and can't wait to hear from you all soon!

Also, just a fun fact, my companion and I live in a neighborhood called el Paraiso, so I can officially say I live in paradise. 

Comments