Weddings and Transfers

Hey Family!

It was a little crazy to see all the pictures from this past Saturday and of the Schriever babies. :) They all made me so happy! Also, congrates to Bailey and Nikki! I can't wait to see more pictures of Anna and Colby's wedding and hear how everyone is recovering from the wedding. :) 

This week was pretty exciting for Hermana Alvarado and I. It is yet to be seen if I am leaving Los Reyes or not, but that will have to wait for next week's email. I think the most exciting news of the week is that Hermano R is oficially getting baptized this Saturday. He already had his baptismal interview and is all ready to go. I don't know if I'll be there to see him be baptized, but I'm very excited for him, and it makes me happy to see him so excited too. 

We also started teaching a young (19 year old) girl named Y, who is very cool. Shelives with her mom and older siblings and has lots of questions. She is super sweet and very smart. She has been wanting to come to church for two weeks but has been traveling to visit family these past few weekends. We are also teaching a couple, M and A, who are reading the Book of Mormon and want to get married. We will see what happens with them, but I always look forward to our lessons with them.

We also got to help translate this week when the mission doctor came from Santo Domingo. It was a cool experience to translate for him and the mission pyschologist and it made me consider being a counselor. I don't know if that will actually happen, but it was very cool to see how our leaders help us as missionaries and how blessed we are to have them. 

I feel bad that I don't have a ton of time to write, but I am happy to hear that you are all doing well and that everyone is getting to relax after a few stressful weeks. I hope you all have a great week this week and cna't wait to hear more from you next week. I'll try to send a few pictures from this past week. I love you all and nos hablamos pronto!
Hermana  Schriever

Our gospel doctrine class this week, a gift from Y (can you guess what it is?), and the view from our rooftop while we wash our clothes






Comments