Quick Weekly Update

Hey family,

I just wanted to send a quick email to let you know I am doing well and am happily still here in Los Reyes. This past week we had an amazing zone conference in Santiago. At first it was strange to have a change of mission president, but I have seen that the profet was inspired when he called President Cowan and Hermana Cowan to serve here. There have been a few changes in the mission, but so far all good ones. Also, speaking of the prophet, we found out that President Nelson will be visiting the DR in September! He won't come to Santiago but we'll probably get to visit with him and the missionaries in Santo Domingo via Skype. I'm super excited and I know it will be a great conference!
As for this week, we have been working hard with R, the family P, and Y and are hoping that the family P and Y can be baptized in September. We have seen many blessing with them, which I will try to wrtie more about next week, and it reminds me how much I love being a missionary. I love being able to learn from the Dominicans and the experiences I have here. 

I hope you all have a good week, as school starts and things get a little more normal after the summer break. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful, wonderful week!

Hermana Schriever

Comments