Quick Update of Los Reyes

Hey family!

I feel bad, it will be another short email this week. We have had a great, and hot, week here in Los Reyes. Some exciting news on this end is that  we are hoping that R will be able to be baptized this Saturday. We also have a couple who came to church for the first time this week, named M and A. They are a couple with adult children, and are both very sweet. They loved talking with the members and already seem like great friends with the members here. They do have to get married, but so far they are willing to be married, which is always a blessing here.

It has been a kind of crazy week here and I'm srue it has been even more so at home with the wedding coming up and a new Brice baby coming. It will be fun to have all the family home for the week. I'm sure Poppy, Pippa, and Elliot will enjoy all the attention. I hope the wedding planning is going well adn that you all are abe to enjoy the time together.I don't know if you guys are planning on doing the normal missionary manaquin... but I'm okay if that tradition doesn't quite make it to this wedding. 

 I feel like this summer is passing by so fast, and I makes me sad to think that I could be transferred from Los Reyes in a  few weeks. I love being here and love being companions with Hermana Alvarado. I guess we'll find out soon. 

I don't have any pictures from this week but will try to send some next week. I just want to say that I love you all and can't wait to hear from you soon next week! Have a great week!

Hermana Schriever

Comments