Pippa and Changes

Dear family,

I don't have a lot of time, this is becoming a bad habit, but first off I want to say congrats to Eli and Shih Ping. Pippa is beautiful, and I sure can't wait to meet her. It sounds like Chloe and I are both in a little of shock to have had the baby come. I hope the Chloe can adjust soon and that the move goes smoothly. 

It sounds like it is kind of a hectic week in general, but I hope that the new job, the rotations, and the family visits all go well, I'll be thinking of you all this week. I feel like our family has recieved lots of blessings. 

This week has been kind of a crazy week here in Santiago. Our mission president left and Presidente and Hermana Cowan, from Arizona, arrived just a few days ago. We'll get to meet them tomorrow and we're excited. They sseem liek they are a sweet family. 

My new companion is Hermana Alvadaro, she's from Nicaragua. She is very sweet, and very humble, but has an incredible spirit. I was really sad to see Hermana Espinal go, but we'lve already planned to meet up in the temple when I go home. :) Hermana Alvarado is amazing and I'm happy to have her as my companion. 

I will send more pictures next week, right now the computor isn't quite complying, but I can't wait to see more pictures and to hear from you all. Thank you for emailing me! I love you guys!

EHrmana Schriever 

Comments