Hola

Hellllloooo family!

How's it going? This week has been a pretty calm week, nothing too crazy happened, and overall it was a good week.

Last week Hermana Espinal and I visited Primavera, our first area, and it was a very special experience to go visit the members there and get to meet my companion's converts. It made me a little nostalgic to walk down all the streets and see the chapel, but in the best way possible. It jsut reminded me how fast time goes and how important it is to keep working hard. It also reminded me of all the things I have learned so far and the blessings I have seen. I've been reading in Helaman in the Book of Mormon and I always see the word remember; I think one of the most important things we can do is remember the blessings we have and what we have learned. 

This week we got to teach M and E, who are a young couple who we met about a month ago. I don't remember if I have written about them before, but we are trying to help them get married so that they can be baptized,. They are both really sweet and they have been reading the Book of Mormon and praying together and what's more, they are both willing to get married! That doesn't happen very often here, because culturally it isn't very common that people get married legally. They both decided they want to get married, and now we just have to help them come to church and plan their wedding. We are also teaching a few other families, but we'll see what happens. 

Today, we're planning on going to the stake center with our zone to play games and have a towel- water balloon fight. I'm not exactly sure how it will go, but it sounds like it will be exciting. I hope you all have a good week and I can't wait to hear from you all soon!

Hermana Schriever

Comments