Traslados, Chichis, Gringos, y Más

Dear family,

It will be a quick email this week too, even though there is quite a lot to say. First off congratulations to Eli and Shih Ping. I know that today will be life changing, but I also know it will be a great day. I can't wait to see the newest little Schriever baby, in a few short months.

This week has been kind of bitter-sweet one as this transfer comes to an end. I have two companions, Hermana Espinal and Neil (from Navarrete), who are ending their missions. Our mission president and his wife are also ending, and it will be sad to see all of these wonderful people go. In the mission we meet so many wonderful people and then we have to say good bye but it is a blessing. 

This week we had a few fun experiences because there is a service group from the US who is here visitng our ward. It turns out that Sam knows one the couselors, Mat Connell, and has been fun to hear from him how you guys are doing (in a not creepy way). We have done a few activities and visits with all the youth who are here and it has been an interesting experience as Hermana Espinal and I have worked to translate for everyone. 

I am so excited for you guys and all the changes that are happening. I hope you all have a great and safe week and I can't wait to hear from you all soon!

Hermana Schriever

Comments