Bautismo de Ezequiel!

Saludos a todos!

I'm writing a little early today because my companion and I are traveling to Primavera so she can say goodbye. I don't know if they do this in all missions, but here we get to visit all our areas our last transfer to say good bye to everyone. It is fun because Hermana Espinal and I have shared our areas so far, so I'll get to see my areas too. :) 

This week was a good one for sure. E was baptized this Saturday and we're excited for him. We are also teaching his dad, Y, and we're hoping that his dad can be baptized too in the future. E was super excited for his baptism and has been waiting for a few months to be able to be baptized. I've been learning more and more just how good of a ward we have here, they have helped us a lot with all of our investigaters, especially Y and E. 

Hermana Espinal and I had a funny experience cleaning the baptismal font; when we went to go fill the font we found that someone had forgotten to drain it from the last baptism and the water was very gross. We used chairs to go into the water and then brooms to unplug the drain and then cleaned and filled it up again. we were going to leave the font to fill for about two hours, but the water stopped running after an hour and the font was only half fillled.  Luckily E is pretty small and everything went smoothly, but we had an adventure filling up the font. 

It sounds like everyone had a good Memorial Day break, which makes me happy. I hope you all have a great week and I love you all!

Hermana Schriever​​​​


My companion has the pictures of baptism, so I'll try to send those next week. The pictures are of Hermana Espinal and I cleaning, our district, some of the members in our ward, a pretty part of our area called "Los Cocos", and huge pot of platinos (plantains) that a member was cooking. 





Comments