Santiago

Dear family,

I don't have a lot of time, but it has been a wonderful week. We had a really cool meeting this week to talk about the changes that were made during General Conference and how we can apply them as missionaries. We talked about ministering to others and how we can focus on the people more than the lessons we teach. I have learned a lot on my mission about the love that Heavenly Father has for each of us and how he has a plan for us too. I am excited to put in practice all that we learned and to see how it goes. 

Hermana Espinal and I are teaching a young girl, B, who is going to get baptized hopefully this Saturday. She has a lot of challenges in her life, but she has changed a lot and is a lot more happy. It has been a blessing to me to see how much the gospel, especially the Book of Mormon, can change our outlook on life and how happy we are. 

I hope you all have a good week and congrats on finishing finals and a shoutout to Sam for graduating from college this week! Woohoo! I love you all!

Pictures with Y and B... and an iguana someone was carrying. Also us with the Presidente and Hermana Castillo





Comments