Santiago Semana 2

Dear Family,

Sorry I'm not very good at making fun titles for the weeks, I'll have to repent and work on that this week. :) The title may not be interesting, but that doesn't mean that this week wasn't full of surprises. I feel like every time I open my email up for the week, there is always something new happening, like the fact that I need to say... CONGRATULATIONS TO ANNA AND COLBY! I'm very happy for you guys both and can't wait to meet my new brother in law, in a few short months. How fun that the date falls on August 4. It will be a very special day. :)

It sounds like baby Elliot is still doing well and that moving to Moscow has been the project of the week. I have loved getting to see pictures, he is still as darling as before. I hope that moving is going well and that it isn't as hectic as moving normally is. I haven't heard much from Eli or Shih-Ping, but I know that the next Schriever baby is coming soon too. I hope that Shih-Ping is feeling well and that Chloe is preparing herself to have a little sister. :) 

This week has been a little exciting, but the highlights have definitely been getting to meet with one of our investigators, B. She is 16 years old, but is a very mature 16 year old. Before we started meeting with her, she hadn't gone to church for a few years and had stopped praying. She has been coming to church and also seminary every day and loves it. As of right now we are planning for her baptism to be on the 28th and we (and she) are very excited. We are also teaching the Family L, a little Haitian family. They are very sweet and we are working on the process of getting them married and R, the dad, come to church. He normally works on Sundays, but we'll see what we can do. I was a little nervous to come to Santiago, but so far I has loved it and I only get lost sometimes. It is a miracle and a testimony that Heavenly Father loves us that I don't get lost more often. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful week, I can't wait to hear from you all soon! For all the BYU students, I hope finals go well and that also that Chloe has a great birthday this week! I love you all!

Hermana Schriever

Comments