Wisdom Teeth, Animal Noises, and 9 Months

Hey Familia,

As the subject shows, this week was quite exciting. How I can be already half-way through, I dont' know, but the time so far has been amazing. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to write any of you personally for now two weeks, it has been quite the exciting past few weeks and unfortunately, today is no exception so I don't have a lot of time to write. My companion has been sick for the past few weeks and the last week hasn't been able to sleep because of a tooth ache. We got to go to La Vega, my first zone, to go see a dentist. She wasn't able to take them out before her mission, but we went to today and found out that they are finally coming up and coming up with a fight... so out they came. It was kind of a crazy P day but we will be eating lots and lots of banana and mango smoothies this week and maybe even a few meals of ice cream. We'll see how it goes. :) 

We had some crazy rain storms this week (sorry, I feel like I talk about the weather maybe a bit too much), and not to my surprise, I forgot my umbrella so we got pretty soaked. I'll have to send some pictures next week.

To explain the animal noises, we have a lot of sheep in our area and one day we were walking and when I saw the sheep I made a sheep noise (like a normal functioning human), and since then we have been making sheep noises together whenever we pass the sheep or when we feel a little down. It makes for some fun moments in the street, but I'm afraid that people might think we are even more crazy than we are. 

It sounds like everyone had a good week with the spring weather. I hope that the spring break is wonderful next week. You will have to tell Bailey and Nicki congrats for me, woohoo a baby boy! I love you all and hope you all have a fantastic week. I will be thinking of you guys, and can't wait to hear from you next week!

Hermana Schriever

Comments