Traslados

Hola familia! Como fue su semana?

This week felt a little strange,  I can hardly believe that it has been six weeks already and that we are at transfers otra vez. This transfer has been full of learning experiences and lots of growing for both Hermana Henry and I, in the best way possible. She is a very fun companion. She doesn´t like cartoons, including Disney, but she loves to sing so we have compromised to singing to all of the EFY songs we have (thank you Anna for telling me I should download them), which means that I know all the EFY and mutual songs from 2014 to 2017 by heart. ;)

We had our stake conference this week so we invited as many people as we could. Most of our investigators weren´t able to come, but one of our investigatores, R was able to come and really liked it. I may have talked about her before, but she is a 16 year old girl who we met about two weeks ago who has a little one year old boy. She loves reading the Book of Mormon (I have to agree with her, it is a pretty amazing book) and loves learning more about the Gospel. We got to teach her yesterday and we decided to teach the Plan of Salvation, and it ended up being a really special experience. When we started talking about the Resurrecion she explained that she had a few close friends and her father´s dad pass away and had never heard that someday she will have a chance to see them again and that this was something really amazing. It was a very special moment for me because I realized how precious this knowledge is for me and how I know that someday I will also get to see my family who has passed away again. 

Sorry, a little of a missionary rant there, but I am truly grateful to have this gospel in my life. On another note, as far as I know, I will be staying here in Navarrete for at least another transfer to finish the training of mi hija, and I am very happy with that. I was happy to hear that things are going well at home and I hope that you are all doing well. I love you all and hope you have a great week! Hasta la proxima semana! Les quire!

Hermana Schriever

Comments