Semanas Locas y Feliz Cumpleaños!

Hey dear family,

First off, I want to say Happy Birthday to Eli (and a late happy birthdya to Mom)! How is it going? It souds like there are a lot of great things happening in the family and i am always so happy to hear about your week. 

This week was wonderful in a lot of ways, but also crazy. The last P Day we went to Santiago and played futbol and then later that day we got a call telling us that we were going to go to Santo Domingo to get my visa. On Wednesday and Thursday we drove to Santo Domingo and got my visa (so I´m no longer an illegal immigrant, just kidding) and then had interacambios with the hermanas in Santiago. it was a crazy two days, but a good two days. 

I don´t have much more tiem, but I want to mention a  cool experiene we hd this week. We taught a lady named M, who the missionaries have taught before, but we decided to read the BOM with her this week in a lesson and during the lesson she stopped reading  and gave us a weird look. We asked what happened and she told us she felt something strange, a warm feeling. We explained to her that it the Holy Ghost and that we can always feel the Spirit when we read the Book of Mormon. She told us she had never felt this before but wanted to always feel it because it felt good. Hermana Henry and I were super happy to be able to help someone feel the Holy Ghost and help them recognize it for the first time in their life. It has been such a blessing to be able to be here on amission and to get to understand the Spirit more and help others feel it too. I know that the Holy Ghost is so important ni our lives and it sometimes we can feel everyday if we live worthy of it. 

I know that was a definite missionary story, but I hope you have a great week and know that I love you guys! Good luck with school and new jobs (and drivers licenses) this week. Cam´t wait to hear from you guys next week! Love you!
u
Hermana Schriever

Comments