Rain and Sun

Hey family!

This week the weather here couldn't quite make up its mind and so every five minutes we would get a burst of rain and then it would look like a normal sunny day. It makes for an exciting walk and I love the rain here, but unfortunately it makes my companion have a bit of a cold, so we've been battling the gripe (or cold) this week. 

We are working on helping our investigators read the Book of Mormon, pray and come to church and although we didn't have any of our investigators come to church we are learning a lot and we are recieving a lot of help from the members here. We have a few Noches de Hogar, or FHE, planned this week and we are hoping that that will help the people we are teaching feel more comfortable coming to church. We'll see what happens and keep praying. The members here really are amazing. I have also learned a lot about how important it is to read the BOM everyday . It has been such a blessing to be able to read the Book of Mormon everyday here on the mission and share it with others. We read the last General Conference talk from President Nelson about the Book of Mormon and I encourage you guys to read it, it is amazing. I have learned so much from reading everyday and everyday I find answers to questions I have. 

I dont' ahve a ton of time, but I hope you are all well and safe. It sounds like it was a crazy week for Shih-Ping and Chloe in Taiwan, but I'm glad they are safe and all it going well. Thank you for all you guys do and can't wait to hear from you all next week. I love you!

Hermana Schriever

Comments