And so it begins...

Dear family!

I have to be quick, but I wanted to say that I got here safe and sound and am doing pretty well. I have only been here for about an hour so this is the first thing I've done, but so far it has been good. I'm excited to be able to write you sometime soon after I have been here for more time so I can tell you what I've been up to. 

I can definitely understand why everyone warned me that the first few days would be the hardest. It has hard to say good bye, but I am happy to be here. I haven't met my companion yet, so hopefully the next time I write I can tell you more about her.This morning I got to ride the plane with another sister missionary and I was so glad she was with me. Our gate got changed but we didn't know and I think I would have just sat and waited at the empty gate if she hadn't told me not too. :) 


I also got to sit next to Brother Woods on the plane, and it was so nice to sit with someone I knew. I wanted to thank you Sam and Kiana for picking me up; I was so glad I got to see you both. More than anything, I want you guys to know that I am doing well and that I miss and love you all! I hope you have a great week, can't wait to hear from you all! 

Comments